Partial coordination is ideal for the couples who want to plan most of their wedding themselves but need support troubleshooting, researching, or coordinating their wedding in specific areas in the planning and preparation stages. This service includes everything included in month-of/day-of coordination.
Specifications of Service:
- Coordination of the rehearsal (1 hour) and wedding day (10 hours) plus up to 10 hours of partial coordination:
- Unlimited communication via email/SMS between working hours
- Detailed planning meetings (in-person or video conference calls)
– Development of a wedding planning spreadsheet to assist in creating your itinerary and details which may include:
- Creating a detailed budget and monthly to do list
- Vendor recommendations – photo/video, DJ/band, officiant, flowers/decor, cake, etc
- Sourcing unique or hard to find items/services
- Dedicated decor planning
- Planning meetings
- Vendor visits
- Itinerary planning
- Creating an inspiration board for decor
- Assistance in creating DIY wedding favours, signs, website, etc.
- Final venue meeting
- Creating an itinerary for helpers, vendors and wedding party
- 1-2 assistant(s) at no extra cost, included in service fee
- Coordination includes set-up/decoration service; teardown is an additional $150 if you require the planner and their assistants to stay the entire duration of the event and support in doing teardown (planner & assistants’ hourly fee).
Total service time is approximately 20-22 hours. Partial coordination accounts for 10 hours anytime before the wedding, rehearsal (1 hour), and the wedding day (10-12 hours). Due to the nature of the work (i.e. vendor sourcing), please book us minimum 6-8 months ahead.
$2000 CAD (tax included)