Who is this service best suited for? What is the nature of this service?
This service is ideal for couples who want to plan most of their wedding themselves but also need support troubleshooting, researching, or coordinating in specific areas. This service also includes support of month-of wedding coordination to oversee the wedding day.
This service includes:
- Coordination of the rehearsal and wedding day, plus the latter (up to 10 hours)
– Development of a wedding planning spreadsheet to assist in creating your itinerary and details which may include:
- Creating a detailed budget and monthly to do list
- Vendor recommendations – photo/video, DJ/band, officiant, flowers/decor, cake, etc
- Sourcing unique or hard to find items/services
- Dedicated decor planning
- Planning meetings
- Vendor visits
- Itinerary planning
- Creating an inspiration board for decor
- Final venue meeting
- Creating an itinerary for helpers, vendors and wedding party
As WPICC alumni, our event planning company has existing, good-standing relationships with some of the city’s top-recommended wedding industry vendors and venues. Moreover, we can arrange discounts for clients with select acclaimed vendors and venues.
Up to 10 hours to be used anytime before the wedding and the full wedding day. If vendor sourcing is required, please reach out 3-6 months as reliable vendors and venues are in high demand.
$2000 CAD + HST (tax included)