This service includes:
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiance(e) to get on the same page on wedding plans
- Creation of a detailed day of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floorplans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator & assistants’ emergency kits
- 1-2 Assistant(s) at no extra cost
$1300 CAD + HST
4-6 weeks before your wedding date including the day of your wedding.
Who is this service best suited for?
We recommend this service to couples who planned their own weddings who need a certified Wedding Coordinator professional to oversee the execution and direction of the day. On the day of your wedding, we act as the general manager(s) of your event, and we will be the main contact for vendors to liaison with for scheduling and issues. We will start working with you the month before your wedding to familiarize ourselves with your plans, and oversee your wedding rehearsal!
Is there a difference between a month-of coordinator and a day-of coordinator?
A day-of coordinator and month-of coordinator is the same thing since a month-of coordinator oversees the wedding day; however, the month-of coordinator is the more accurate term because we work with you starting a month ahead so that we can get up to speed on your wedding plans and get to know you as a couple before the day. Clients have one complimentary meeting to go over finalized plans, vision, and I can assist with final logistical checks, such as vendor confirmations.
Why should I hire a month-of coordinator?
A wedding coordinator knows the wedding industry, knows how to manage vendors, is prepared for emergencies, and is equipped to calmly support the couple on the day-of. As much asking an organized friend/family member seems safe, they might not be prepared for the pressure of managing an important event such as a wedding. With a professional coordinator, we will ensure that your wedding goes smoothly. Also, your friends/family can enjoy the wedding as a guest!