This service includes:
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiance(e) to get on the same page on wedding plans
- Creation of a detailed day of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floorplans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator & assistants’ emergency kits
- 1-2 Assistant(s) at no extra cost
4-6 weeks before your wedding date including the day-of your wedding.
Who is this service best suited for?
We recommend this service to couples who planned their own weddings who need a certified Wedding Coordinator professional to oversee the execution and direction on the day-of. On the day of your wedding, we act as the general manager(s) of your event, and we will be the main contact for vendors to liaison with for scheduling and issues. We will start working with you the month before your wedding to familiarize ourselves with your plans. Our team will also be present at the rehearsal to supervise.
What’s the difference between a month-of coordinator and a day-of coordinator?
They’re the same thing, actually. Hired to perform day-of wedding supervision, however, work is also done throughout the month-of leading up to the wedding. I say Month-of Coordination as it is more accurate — I set up meetings with clients a month ahead to familiarize myself with the wedding plans and assist with necessary final logistical checks, such as venue walkthroughs and vendor confirmations.
Why should I hire a month-of coordinator?
A wedding coordinator knows the wedding industry, knows how to manage vendors, is prepared for emergencies, and is equipped to calmly support the couple on the day-of. As much asking an organized friend/family member seems safe, they might not be prepared for the pressure of managing an important event such as a wedding. With a professional coordinator, we will ensure that your wedding goes smoothly.