Who is this service best suited for? What is the nature of this service?
We recommend this service to couples who fully planned their own weddings who need a certified Wedding Coordinator professional to oversee the operation of the day and month-of logistical details such as rehearsal supervision, vendor confirmations, and insurance checks. On the day of your wedding, our team is in charge of coordination and we will be the main contact for vendors to liaison with for scheduling and issues. We will start working with you the month before your wedding to familiarize ourselves with your plans.
This service includes:
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiance(e) to get on the same page on wedding plans
- Creation of a detailed day of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floorplans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up
– including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator & assistants’ emergency kits
- 1-2 Assistant(s) at no extra cost
As WPICC alumni, our event planning company has existing, good-standing relationships with some of the city’s top-recommended wedding industry vendors and venues. Moreover, we can arrange discounts for clients with select acclaimed vendors and venues.
4-6 weeks before your wedding date including the day of your wedding.
Please book us 1-3 months in advance!
$1300 CAD + HST
Is there a difference between a month-of coordinator and a day-of coordinator?
A day-of coordinator and month-of coordinator is the same thing since a month-of coordinator oversees the day-of the wedding; however, “month-of coordinator” is the more accurate name, because we work with you starting a month ahead.
Why should I hire a month-of coordinator?
A wedding coordinator knows the wedding industry, knows how to manage vendors, is prepared for emergencies, and is equipped to calmly support the couple on the day-of. As much asking an organized friend/family member seems like a safe, inexpensive choice, they might not be prepared for the pressure of managing an important event such as a wedding… Pressure and emergencies can happen. With a professional coordinator, we will ensure that your wedding can go as smoothly as possible within our power.
Importantly, by hiring help, your loved one can enjoy the wedding as a guest!
* Within our power = We have no control over external emergencies such as traffic accidents on the roadway, power failure or weather storms, however, we will do our best to do damage control and manage within our human and professional jurisdiction.