Many couples will realize that the month before the wedding is the most busy and stressful. Month-of Coordination is the service for couples who have planned their weddings but need someone to help them overlook the final details to make sure they don’t miss anything and manage the day of the wedding. Month-of management includes a venue site visit, finalization of floor and table plans, rehearsal supervision, vendor coordination, and a detailed logistics review meeting one month before the wedding, plus up to 12 hours on the day-of your wedding for set-up and event management.
This service includes:
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiance(e) to get on the same page on wedding plans
- Creation of a detailed day of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floor plans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up
– including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator’s emergency kits & umbrellas
- 1-2 assistant(s) at no extra cost, included in service fee
- Coordination includes set-up/decoration service; teardown is an additional $150 if you require the planner and their assistants to stay the entire duration of the event and support in doing teardown (planner & assistants’ hourly fee).
4-6 weeks before your wedding date including the day of your wedding.
Approximately 15 hours including wedding day, rehearsal and meetings.
Please book us 2-4 months in advance!
$1500 CAD (includes HST)
Is there a difference between a month-of coordinator and a day-of coordinator?
A day-of coordinator and month-of coordinator is the same thing since a month-of coordinator oversees the day-of the wedding; however, “month-of coordinator” is the more accurate name, because we begin working together a month before the wedding.
Why should I hire a month-of coordinator?
A wedding coordinator knows the wedding industry, knows how to manage vendors, is prepared for emergencies, and is equipped to calmly support the couple on the day-of. As much asking an organized friend/family member seems like a safe, inexpensive choice, they might not be prepared for the pressure of managing an important event such as a wedding… Emergencies happen. With a coordination team trained in events, we will ensure that your wedding can go as smoothly as possible and we are prepared for any problems. Finally, hiring a planning team means giving your friend/family a break from needing to do work, so that they can celebrate with you.