Many couples will realize that the month before the wedding is the most busy and stressful.
Month-of Coordination is the service for couples who have planned their weddings but need someone to help them overlook the final details to make sure they don’t miss anything and manage the day of the wedding. Month-of includes a venue site visit, finalization of floor plans, rehearsal supervision, vendor coordination, and a detailed logistics review meeting one month before the wedding.
Couples are allotted up to 10 hours on the day-of their wedding.
Specifications of Service:
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiance(e) to get on the same page on wedding plans
- Creation of a detailed day of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floor plans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up
– including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator’s emergency kits & umbrellas
- 1-2 assistant(s) at no extra cost, included in service fee
- Coordination includes set-up/decoration service; teardown is an additional $150 if you require the planner and their assistants to stay the entire duration of the event and support in doing teardown (planner & assistants’ hourly fee).
4-6 weeks before your wedding date including the day of your wedding.
Approximately 15 hours including wedding day, rehearsal and meetings.
Please book us 2-4 months in advance!
$1500 CAD (includes HST)
Is there a difference between a month-of coordinator and a day-of coordinator? Why is this wedding service a month long?
A month-of coordinator, in a sense, is similar to the term of a day-of coordinator since we manage the day; however, “month-of coordinator” is the more accurate name, because we choose to start working with our couples a month before their wedding. Some couples ask us if meeting a month ahead is required (why can’t we can just show up on the day-of?), and we say yes, because it is important for us to have context. In advance, we should meet the couple and the wedding party, do a venue tour, and establish communication with vendors, so when the wedding day comes, we’re prepared. Within the final month, it can be the most hectic, so we’re by your side to help you make sure you haven’t missed any crucial details, assist with last-minute tasks, and make the day smooth.
Why should I hire a month-of coordinator?
A wedding coordinator knows the wedding industry, knows how to manage vendors, is prepared for emergencies, and is equipped to calmly support the couple on the day-of. As much asking an organized friend/family member seems like a safe, inexpensive choice, they might not be prepared for the pressure of managing an important event such as a wedding… Emergencies happen. With a coordination team trained in events, we will ensure that your wedding can go as smoothly as possible and we are prepared for any problems. Finally, hiring a planning team means giving your friend/family a break from needing to do work, so that they can truly celebrate with you.