Full Coordination is ideal for busy couples who need the full, hands-on support with the entire wedding planning and coordination process from the time of planning to execute the wedding. This is great for couples who work full-time or have other pressing responsibilities that would make planning a wedding an arduous task. Hiring a planner means you’ll still have executive control on decision making, but you will save yourself the time and stress by having someone streamline the planning process.
(Also, if organization isn’t your forte, it might be a good idea to have a planner.)
Specifications of Amenities:
- Initial & ongoing regular meetings to plan and coordinate your wedding day
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding day
- Assistance with realistic budget creation and management according to your financial resources
- Venue search and scouting; including venue site walk-throughs, insurance checks, and negotiations
- Assistance in hiring and management of all wedding vendors; plus sourcing reliable vendors
- Construction of wedding design including a design proposal, floor plan, and suggestions
- Management and direction of all design and catering vendors to ensure a cohesive look is achieved for your day according to theme or wedding day vision as designated by you
- Comprehensive support, day-of management, and management of emergencies
- Creation of vendor payment schedules & reminders of payments
- Personalized wedding calendar/timeline and full access to digital Ariette Hung Events documents
- Extensive timeline creation for day-of operations, provided to emcee
- Full access to wedding coordinator’s emergency kits & umbrellas
- 1-2 Assistant(s) at no extra cost
This service ideally begins 8-10 months before your wedding – spanning the entirety of the planning journey alongside the couple, concluding with day-of wedding execution.
Please book us minimum a year to 10 months ahead.
$4500 CAD (tax included)
Due to the nature of this thorough wedding planning service which can be very hands-on, labour-intensive and time-consuming, our team wants to dedicate further time and care to these projects and thus we only take on a limited quantity of Full Coordination Clients at a time so we can give these clients the time and attention they need. Please contact us if you’re interested!
Update: Fully booked for this service until 2022.