This service includes:
- Initial & ongoing regular meetings to plan and coordinate your wedding day
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding day
- Assistance with a realistic budget creation and management according to your financial resources
- Venue search and scouting; including venue site walk-throughs, insurance checks, and negotiations
- Assistance in hiring and management of all wedding vendors; plus sourcing reliable vendors
- Construction of wedding design including a design proposal, floor plan, and suggestions
- Management and direction of all design and catering vendors to ensure a cohesive look is achieved for your day according to theme or wedding day vision as designated by you
- Comprehensive support, day-of management, and management of emergencies
- Creation of vendor payment schedules & reminders of payments
- Personalized wedding calendar/timeline and full access to digital Ariette Hung Events documents
- Extensive timeline creation for day-of operations, provided to emcee
- Full access to wedding coordinator & assistants’ emergency kits
- 1-2 Assistant(s) at no extra cost
This service begins 8-10 months before your wedding. Please book us a year ahead!
Who is this service best suited for?
Full Coordination is ideal for busy couples (working, full-time school, or have family commitments) who want help with the entire wedding planning and coordination process from the time of planning to execute the wedding. Hiring a full coordination planner can save couples time, money, and from expensive mistakes.