Who is this service best suited for? What is the nature of this service?
Full Coordination is ideal for busy couples (i.e.: for those working, in school, or have family commitments such as children or sick relatives) who need full, hands-on support with the entire wedding planning and coordination process from the time of planning to execute the wedding. Hiring a full coordination planner can save you time, stress, and ensures no detail goes missed.
This service includes:
- Initial & ongoing regular meetings to plan and coordinate your wedding day
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding day
- Assistance with realistic budget creation and management according to your financial resources
- Venue search and scouting; including venue site walk-throughs, insurance checks, and negotiations
- Assistance in hiring and management of all wedding vendors; plus sourcing reliable vendors
- Construction of wedding design including a design proposal, floor plan, and suggestions
- Management and direction of all design and catering vendors to ensure a cohesive look is achieved for your day according to theme or wedding day vision as designated by you
- Comprehensive support, day-of management, and management of emergencies
- Creation of vendor payment schedules & reminders of payments
- Personalized wedding calendar/timeline and full access to digital Ariette Hung Events documents
- Extensive timeline creation for day-of operations, provided to emcee
- Full access to wedding coordinator & assistants’ emergency kits
- 1-2 Assistant(s) at no extra cost
As WPICC alumni, our event planning company has existing, good-standing relationships with some of the city’s top-recommended wedding industry vendors and venues. Moreover, we can arrange discounts for clients with select acclaimed vendors and venues.
This service ideally begins 8-10 months before your wedding – spanning the entirety of the planning journey alongside the couple, concluding with day-of wedding execution. Individualized payment plans will be arranged in months leading up to the wedding.
$4500 CAD + HST (tax included)