Many couples will realize that the few weeks before the wedding and having the actual day of the wedding run smoothly can be stressful. Day-of Coordination is the service for couples who have everything planned but want to assign the responsibility of executing the event smoothly when it comes. Sure, a friend or family member could help, but you want your guests to enjoy themselves, and you’d rather trust a professional. We’ll also make sure you haven’t missed anything in the planning process.
Our Day-of Coordination service includes 10 hours day of support, a final venue site visit, finalization of floor plans, rehearsal, vendor coordination, and a review meeting 3-4 weeks before the wedding.
$2500 CAD for a full day + my team (myself + up to 3 assistants)
Payments are accepted by e-transfer and cheque.
What you’ll receive
- Unlimited email/text communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiancé(e)
- Creation of a detailed day-of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with the on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floor plans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up – including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator’s emergency and first aid kits
- 1-3 assistant(s) from our team included in service cost; assistants help with set-up and tear-down, day-of errands (e.g. floral pickups), and delegation of coordination of tasks