Many couples will realize that the month before the wedding is the most hectic, busy and stressful.
Day-of Coordination is the service for couples who have planned their weddings but need someone to help them overlook the final details to make sure they haven’t missed anything and manage the day of the wedding. Month-of includes a venue site visit, finalization of floor plans, rehearsal supervision, vendor coordination, and a detailed logistics review meeting before the wedding, and full day coordination on the wedding day, of which couples can book up to 12 hours (tear-down not included).
Specifications of Service:
- Unlimited email/SMS communication prior to your wedding
- Detailed meeting with you and your fiance(e) to get on the same page on wedding plans
- Creation of a detailed day of timeline and event schedule
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Site walk-throughs with on-site coordinator to discuss details
- Finalizing all floor plans, menus, and venue specific logistics
- Supervision of month-of detail finalization, wedding rehearsal, ceremony set-up, and reception set-up
– including on-site styling the day of the wedding
- Management and coordination of vendors, timeline, logistics, bridal party, guests
- Full access to wedding coordinator’s emergency kits & umbrellas
- 1-2 assistant(s) at no extra cost, included in service fee
- Coordination includes set-up/decoration service; teardown is an additional $150 if you require the planner and their assistants to stay the entire duration of the event and support in doing teardown (planner & assistants’ hourly fee).
4 weeks before your wedding date including the day of your wedding.
Approximately 16 hours including wedding day, rehearsal and meetings.
Please book us at least 2-4 months in advance!
$1500 plus tax
For friends and family or referrals, please inquire privately for a discount.
Why “month-of” coordination? Isn’t this just needed for the wedding day?
We essentially do day-of coordination. But we say month-of coordination because we connect with you a month before your wedding. We help couples look over contracts, make sure they don’t miss any payments, source last-minute needs, oversee the rehearsal, and of course, manage the day-of. We meet a month before the wedding so that everyone is on the same page, and the couple, wedding party and family members of the couple get a chance to know the team ahead of time. Since we will be very hands-on in managing your wedding day and communicating with vendors, familiarization before the wedding is important.
Why should I hire a coordinator?
A wedding coordinator knows the wedding industry, knows how to manage vendors, is prepared for emergencies, and is equipped to calmly support the couple on the day-of. As much asking an organized friend/family member seems like a safe, inexpensive choice, they might not be prepared for the pressure of managing an important event such as a wedding… Emergencies happen. With a coordination team trained in events, we will ensure that your wedding can go as smoothly as possible and we are prepared for any problems. Finally, hiring a planning team means giving your friend/family a break from needing to work, so that they can celebrate with you.
Note regarding item storage/transport!
Ariette Hung Events team is happy to help store and transport your decor to and from your ceremony venue to your reception venue if in different locations in our own vehicle/UberX. That being said, if your venue manager allows you to drop off your decorations or wedding items on the day-of, or the night before, please consider doing this or ask a friend/family member to help with drop off if you would like to avoid a separate storage and transportation fee ($50 flat fee). We want to help you save money and save time, so please look into the first couple of options. In addition, while we can assist with clean-up/tear-down, we are not responsible for item storage after the wedding finishes. If you need to leave for your honeymoon right away, please ask a family member or friend to pick up your wedding items at the end of the night.