Ariette Hung Events is proudly certified and trained by Wedding Planners’ Institute of Canada.
As WPIC alumni, we adhere to a formal code of ethics as a wedding vendor company.
We uphold these ethics in our line of work to maintain our professional integrity and liability.
Our Code of Ethics
- We treat each client fairly – potential and prospective included.
- We will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will not devalue our profession or time by offering unsustainable prices.
- We do not accept kickbacks (affiliate payments) for referrals.
- Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts.
- We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors or planners with gossip.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in a written contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- Service will be provided upon agreement and validated payment.
- We always endeavour to benefit our clients and not ourselves.
- Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner.
- If we are away/are unable to take your emails or calls, we always give notice.
- We can not guarantee your wedding day or special event will be perfect, as there are external factors we cannot control (ex. weather, traffic, people cancelling last-minute) but we can guarantee that our team will do everything within our power to help your day go well.