As a WPICC company, we adhere to a formal code of ethics when working a wedding. We uphold these ethics in our line of work to maintain our professional integrity and liability.
Ethics we abide by…
- We treat each client fairly – potential and prospective included.
- We will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable. The standard for coordination is 10-15% of a clients’ budget, as we work with all parts of your wedding. We will not devalue our profession or time by offering unsustainable prices (after all, we all have bills to pay!).
- We do not accept kickbacks. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts.
- We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors or planners with gossip.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in a written contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- Service will be provided upon agreement and validated payment.
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves.
- Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner.
- If we are away/are unable to take your emails or calls, we always give notice.
- We can not guarantee your wedding day or special event will be perfect, as there are external factors we cannot control (ex. weather, traffic) but we can guarantee that our team will do everything within our power to make sure that your wedding day or special event is as seamless as it can be.